fed up with AOL any recomendations for good BB

richierich 20:32 10 Feb 2006

been with aol for years, fed up as they keep trying to put my price up, like i wont notice, technical help use to be free and good now youre lucky to find anyone speaking english, online help a waste of time, i want to change.
I have tiscali in my office which is good but would like to use a different provider at home please recomend......

Jackcoms 20:58 10 Feb 2006

"I have tiscali in my office which is good but would like to use a different provider at home".

Why??

If you like Tiscali why not use them at home? You'll get many recommendations for Tiscali from Forum members including me.

I currently pay £19.99 per month for 2mb unlimited BB and free phone calls any time of the day.

richierich 21:12 10 Feb 2006

I gues its a case of not putting all eggs in one basket, but have been impressed with tiscali the year i have had it so will probably go with it

jimv7 21:12 10 Feb 2006

click here for unlimited and free upgrades now and in the pipeline for up to 10mb.

VoG II 21:14 10 Feb 2006

Can you get blueyonder cable broadband click here

The most expensive package is £35/month 10 MB/s uncapped.

rdave13 23:46 10 Feb 2006

Must say that since I've learnt the ins and outs of AOL, they're not all that bad.However I hope that the grass will be greener for you with your new ISP.

The Great Pretender 23:55 10 Feb 2006

Been with them for 3 years now. Best ISP I have ever had - I highly recommend them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?