Fantastic Acer Service

Boy Zone 12:34 22 Feb 2007

Hi,
I purchased an Acer Loptop last year and it went faulty, so I contacted Acer last week, who were very helpful and arranged for my Laptop to be picked up this last Monday, and surprised as it may be, was returned back to me this morning fully repaired. That's what I call good service.

silverous 13:58 22 Feb 2007

I've had experience like that with Acer in the past - they've had some bed press on these forums. You very often can't beat them for value either.

dms05 15:09 22 Feb 2007

Agree about the value for money and it's good to hear someone having a good experience. Maybe the problems they undoubtably had are now over and we can expect good service in future

frankie 20:47 22 Feb 2007

acer it seems can do it if they want...result

rupie 02:12 23 Feb 2007

\\\\\\i own an Acer. The units may not be brilliant but they do repair quick !
The only gripe is that most repairs are regards the GFX cards; This concequently effects things like the Wifi and other motherboard services. Mine has been back for this.
They are good value for money but I am still waiting til my carbon fibre lid is utilised!!!

Desi2 10:27 31 Jul 2007

I'm glad someone managed to get a good service from Acer. I'm still waiting for a laptop to be sent back after eight weeks. I don't trust them. My status report says it was shipped on Jul 26. When I phone them on Jul 31 it has not been dispatched! Having sent my laptop away on 5 June, this is hardly swift service!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?