Extension cables for computer speaker systems

  Dioxynucleic 17:34 14 Jan 2006

Is it possible to buy extension cables/leads for computer speaker systems? Recently purchased a 5.1 speaker system for my computer, but the cables on the rear speakers aren't quite long enough. Can anybody help?

  PaulB2005 18:09 14 Jan 2006

If they are made by Creative then i believe you can.

What make and model?

  Dioxynucleic 18:11 14 Jan 2006

Creative Inspire T6060

  PaulB2005 18:39 14 Jan 2006

click here

Trying to find them here - assuming UK...

  Dioxynucleic 18:52 14 Jan 2006

Yeah, I'm UK. Appreciated. Thanks.

  PaulB2005 18:58 14 Jan 2006

To be honest it looks like they are standard RCA male to RCA female cables. Any hi-fi shop should be able to help.

Maybe take a speaker in to be sure.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017