exisoftware.co.uk STAY WELL AWAY

Woodster 18:13 17 Jan 2008

Ok I know this maybe in another forum somewere and is cropping up on various boards on the net, but thought it may as well be put on the comsumer forum bit too!

Watch out for this company click here offering cheap original software at well below the RRP!

Now I know I should have checked them out before hand but thought well will give them a try just as a trial and ordered Microsoft Office 2007 Professional for £32, The payment went through ok via Paypal but no software came to my door and so I have now opened a dispute resolution with Paypal about this company and reported them to Trading Standards as the website is registered to someone in Birmingham UK!

Their is no phone number or address on the site just an email address and fax number and guess what there is never a reply from the email address, I havent tried the fax number but I dont live far from the address registered against the domain and can always make a visit with some very large friends of mine!

SO DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY and incidently it is worth noting that some poeple have used this site and recieved their product via a download, well Microsoft do not allow their products to be available via a download other than from the Microsoft site its self So I believe the company to be fraudulant!

Anyone else had experience with this company?

And if you so wish you can check out the address registered for this website at click here

SANTOS7 18:27 17 Jan 2008

Now I know I should have checked them out before hand but thought well will give them a try just as a trial..

and you parted company with £32 that you are never going to see again...

Where your suspicions never raised at any time...

Totally-braindead 18:27 17 Jan 2008

Did you not think that perhaps they were a bit too cheap? Even Office 2007 Student (which is the cheapest) sells at about the £80 mark.

If an offer looks too good to be true it usually is and look at Photoshop, a £300+ program for £30 come on no one could legitimatly sell that cheap.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:31 17 Jan 2008

So, you paid £32 for software that normally costs hundreds...not only that, you have just exposed yourself to public ridicule for being a total numpty.

'I havent tried the fax number but I dont live far from the address registered against the domain and can always make a visit with some very large friends of mine'...have they had the same frontal lobotomy as you. The address will be an accomodation address and you and your 'ever such big friends' will be in clink pronto.

Pity you do not have some intelligent friends as well.

G

MAJ 18:33 17 Jan 2008

"......and ordered Microsoft Office 2007 Professional for £32,"

Sorry, I had to edit what I said, I would be banned from the forum...........

MAJ 18:35 17 Jan 2008

I see GANDALF <|:-)> put it more politely than me..........

Woodster 18:41 17 Jan 2008

Well if I have exposed my self to public ridicule then I shant bother wraning other people again then shall I Gandalf

What is the point in putting up a post to warn others if your going to be a dick about it...yes I tried the site, No I havent lost my £32 I will get it back believe me!

And if this is the respons I get from dicks such as yourself then, no I wont post up anymore warnings end of!

Totally-braindead 18:48 17 Jan 2008

You won't get your money back I'm afraid its gone.

SANTOS7 18:55 17 Jan 2008

Woodster me old coconut, the warning alone would have been sufficient, but by the fact that you actually bought from these people is a bit like pooing your pants (who would ya tell) no one!!!

I also fear the worst my friend i do not think you will get your money back by fair means or foul...

click here

there is an addy in the link but what help it will be, who knows...

Woodster 18:57 17 Jan 2008

Well TB as it has gone through paypal and there have been many claims againat this company I think I will and I have seen on other froums that people have got their money back as Paypal should have flaged their account months ago and also said that they would...so therefore Paypal are liable, plus the money from paypal has to go to a bank account eventually all of which is tracable, I have spoken at lengh with Trading Standards about this so I am pretty confident!

MAJ 18:58 17 Jan 2008

"no I wont post up anymore warnings end of!"

Seriously, Woodster, don't.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires