Evesham/Viewsonic great customer service

legalrep 13:39 17 Jul 2006

I have an Evesham AK47 computer which has had a couple of problems since purchase in October 05, Evesham have been fantastic the customer service is great, one of my 660 graphics cards were faulty so they not only changed it over straight away, but upgraded them to 7800GTs! About a month ago my viewsonic monitor began shutting its self off for no reason, I contacted Evesham who told me I had to contact viewsonic, contacted them and without any fuss they arranged to exchange it, on day of exchange monitor didn't turn up, phone call to viewsonic who were very apologetic and who then upgraded me to a better monitor for the trouble. New monitor then showed up 9.00am the following day. I read alot of people complaining about poor service but just to say not every one gets poor service, and to Evesham & Viewsonic its a pity more companys didn't treat customers the way you do, I know where my next system will be coming from!

spuds 13:57 17 Jul 2006

Viewsonic and Evesham have always faired very well on customer service and aftercare. As you rightly state, its a pity that all companies cannot adopt this same attitude in times of need. It must pay in the long term.

premier man 17:24 17 Jul 2006

I agree,Evesham are an excellent company, very good

realist 19:15 17 Jul 2006

Always received a courteous and speedy response from Evesham on those rare occasions we've needed help, they even answer your emails!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017