Evesham tech. ltd or How to succeed raising the ba

Probabilitydrive 12:36 09 Jun 2007

How do I objectively commend Evesham without being utterly smitten in the first place by using Vista (first time)on a 24-inch monitor....?? I can't, so here it goes.

Yes, I am ever so slightly a chaotic perfectionist.

Yes, my frequent e-mails exchange to my sales rep in the vain of:
"Have you really triple checked that your tech- guys had a nourishing breakfast this morning, so that they don't collapse whilst installing my fabulous graphic card" had a ring of obsessiveness to it.

However, the outcome is stunning. My system was delivered in time, everything worked out of the box, looking under the hood,- the cabling and assembling were meticously done, the whole thing oozed quality and I asked myself, whether the tech guy assembling my machine was indeed my long lost twin-geek..tech kinda guy brother.

Evesham had been challenged my the good nerdy Me and has delivered. A highly recommended company if you are after a hassle free and supportive customer experience.

MrNerdy 13:12 09 Jun 2007

Glad your happy;)

spuds 15:40 09 Jun 2007

Never a word spoken in jest.

Peace of Warranty!.

spuds 15:40 09 Jun 2007

Never a word spoken in jest.

Peace of Mind Warranty!.

realist 19:48 12 Jun 2007

Glad your experience was better than mine.

My third Evesham system (Mar 06) is only now (Jun 07) working as it should having had problems with the premium sound card for which I eventually found the correct drivers ( not the ones Evesham pointed me to) and a graphics problem now solved by my obtaining a replacement (new) Viewsonic LCD monitor rather than trying to re-install Windows which was Evesham's preferred solution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?