evesham computers

iqs 13:40 27 Jan 2007

Hiall, I am considering buying my next Pc from Evesham,Vista Home Premium.

How reliable are their Pc's,how good is their bronze warranty.Any good/bad experiences.Thank you,IQS

oldbeefer2 14:54 27 Jan 2007

Bought a medium spec Evesham a year ago, and it has behaved flawlessly. Generally, if there is a problem (Ihaven't had one), their after sales service is reported to be good.

premier man 15:02 27 Jan 2007

Ihave had my last two PC`s from them,and would highly recommend them
gordie

spuds 15:30 27 Jan 2007

This question as been asked many times within the forum, and the general feeling appears to be the same. It's a good honest reliable company, with a good product at a reasonable price. The best part appears to be their concern and actions about after-sales support and service, first class I believe.

Jimmy230 15:42 27 Jan 2007

Another reason to go with Evesham is that they have announced yesterday that all their products will now come with free delivery and Saturday delivery is now only £15.00

[URL="click here"]Click Here[/URL] for the full announcement.

shizzy 22:14 27 Jan 2007

We have bought Evesham computers since '98 and have always got any problems sorted and will not hesitate to buy from them in the future.

Lio 01:39 28 Jan 2007

I too have an Evesham pc bought just over 12 months ago and I have had no problems with it. The buying experience at their Leeds showroom was pretty good, they are knowledgeable and will spend time discussing your requirements.

tonyq 11:19 28 Jan 2007

sorry if this is a bit of a diversion.
Lio,I bought my laptop there (Leeds branch)April 2006 am I right in thinking it as now closed.

anchor 14:42 28 Jan 2007

I would endorse the comments above made by premier man.

I also have had 2 PC`s from them and found them most supportive.

flycatcher1 19:16 28 Jan 2007

Bought a PC from Evesham four years ago, one minor problem only and considering a new purchase from them in the near future.

iqs 19:36 30 Jan 2007

From all the good things you had to say regarding Evesham,I have just e-mailed them for their latest brochure.Its now just a case on deciding which one I purchase.A big thank you for your comments and advice.It was greatly appreciated.Take care,IQS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?