Euro1Net any good?

Daxsimus 14:52 26 Jan 2006

Hi,
I am thinking of changing my broadband supplier for one that is cheaper. I am currently with Wanadoo.
I have seen this offer click here
advertised but I have never heard of them and wanted advise from anyone who uses them or knows of the supplier.
Or any more ideas on which one to go to greatly welcome. I do need a service that allows unlimited usage.
Cheers Dax.

rawsongreen 23:32 26 Jan 2006

I've been with them for several months and I hope I'm not tempting fate when I say I've had no problems at all.

bored_jon 22:59 20 May 2006

I too was seduced by the price. However as with all things in life you get what you pay for.

If you are not bothered by latency(ie you're not a gamer) then its great.

However if you are a gamer or someone who requires a link that has low latency this is really not the ISP for you.
Between approx 6pm and midnight you will be getting average pings up arround the 150-200ms range. You wont be able to game like this, even if you could live with the Lag, most servers have a 200ms ping limit so you'll get kicked off anyway.

I havent had any issues with P2P usage, although I mostly fire anything like that off at night.

You should look at the forum on click here for views on all ISPs.

Also click here has been avaluable tool/weapon during a lengthy complaining process.

anskyber 16:08 25 Aug 2006

you may find this interesting. click here

realist 16:33 25 Aug 2006

...and this too
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?