ESPESSIT CD LABLER

sparks3 09:25 05 Nov 2006

Does anyone know how to fit image onto disk software i have got onto disk cannot makeit round

FreeCell 10:18 05 Nov 2006

On my Expressit v3 the image appears square until you go to "Print Preview" on the menu bar then you will see that the image is in fact fitted to the shape of a CD and it is when you print.

sparks3 16:48 06 Nov 2006

No not resolved as of yet

FreeCell 17:13 06 Nov 2006

Perhaps you could give a bit more detail on the problem you have encountered.

Another free choice of software is Avery DesignPro. (Avery labels are not placed on an A4 sheet the same as Infiniti labels as Expressit expects though.)

Stuartli 19:30 06 Nov 2006

If you have Nero a CD Label Maker is available in which you can configure text to follow the disk's circle.

Stuartli 19:33 06 Nov 2006

If you have Epson CD, arched/rounded text is also available.

FreeCell 19:45 06 Nov 2006

You can use "Circle Text" in Expressit if you just want to make text curve around the CD.

The original post says an fit an image, not text, so maybe there is more to Spark3's problem than we understand.

jack 19:53 06 Nov 2006

If you mean make an image that is a JPEG file to fit
look at bottom of the display see - shrink.
Keep clicking it as the image shrinks back into the disk area- you are of course shrink and square/rectilinear image to fit a circle so expect some white edges or image drop off.

sparks3 19:56 06 Nov 2006

I am trying to put a scaned cd insert onto a disk lable and when I drag it onto the disk cannot get it to go round and in sert all text

sparks 3

FreeCell 10:49 08 Nov 2006

So as I understand it you are trying to fit an image of a CD insert, which is basically square, onto a CD, which is basically round with a hole in the middle. AS Jack has said already you may then expect white edges or image drop off. Some proverb about about squares and rounds comes to mind.

Not sure I understand the bit about "insert all text". Is this text on the scanned image or additional text?

Seems like you may be expecting Expressit to do more than it's capable of. Sorry.

jack 10:54 08 Nov 2006

Isee what you mean.
If you have scanned a ready made label from an existing CD then trying to printed it through
the lable making program then there will be conflicts.
Scanning images like this can tend to be ovoid on display and print

They way to do this is to simply print it through a regular Scanner print software or through a photo Editor such as Paintshop or any you may have
Just making you sure you have corrected any distorion and sized it correctly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?