epson compatible ink from blankdiscshop.co.uk

mimosa418 10:25 14 Nov 2004

has anyone experience of IM JET ink from ths dealer on R200 printer. It is much cheaper than other cartridges and seem a good buy. I have used other akes of compatible cartridge with good results and would like further info on the quality od this make.

pj123 17:20 14 Nov 2004

It might be nice to give us some idea of what you are talking about.

Like what price are they offering? does it include VAT? does it include postage etc...?

Give us a link to the site where you are buying from.

pj123 17:30 14 Nov 2004

Just checked out blankdiscshop and it says:

Shipping costs will be finalised once you have placed an order.

If you go to click here you can buy compatible ink cartridges for most printers and the price includes VAT and postage.

For example compatible ink cartridges for the Epson R200 (which I have) is £14.98 for 1 of each cartridge colour including VAT and Postage.

mimosa418 12:47 15 Nov 2004

click here show IM Jet ink bundle for Epson r200 at £8.99 for six cartridges. The question is are they bany good at this price.

pj123 14:11 15 Nov 2004

That link comes up as "this page can't be displayed"

That looks like a pretty good deal to me but I have just been to SVP again and tried to order a set of these cartridges but I can't get to see what the postage cost is. All I get is transferred back to the original page. If the cost of the cartridges including postage comes to less that £14.98 then yes I suggest you buy from there. I will keep trying.

pubsinger 12:27 10 Dec 2004

I`ve used these and had no problems. I found that they didn`t last quite as long as some other compatibles, but at this tiny price that`s no problem.
I have since begun using Jet-Tec and find that I now get an annoying popup warning about non-Epson inks with EVERY print job. This is most annoying. Up to now neither SVP (Blankdiscshop) nor Jet-Tec have offered a solution.
I am asking this question in a separate thread.

Alison-192735 23:14 10 Dec 2004

I bought a bundle of im jet cartridges, the site said they recommend them, I usually use jet tec because they give really good results and last well not like others I have tried, put one of the black ones in and it leaked everywhere!!! Took me ages to get the black ink out and the colour it produced was useless everything was too dark. Jet tec may produce that really annoying pop up every time but at least they dont leak. SVP/blank disc shop did refund but since then everytime I place an order they get it wrong, and yes they do always sort it out eventually but it is eventually.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?