eclipse computers ok or not?

dfghjkl 23:24 11 Nov 2003

any good or bad press from this company?

spuds 00:03 12 Nov 2003

I have used this company, and in all fairness, I have had no problems with them.Other people have also had a fair dealings, but I also know that some people have had bad dealings.I think a quick search within the forum search facility, should bring up some of this information.

One particular forum on click here gave this company a right slating, with the very occassional praise thrown in.

Eclipse Computers is also a named used by a Sussex company, which is not involved with Eclipse of Coventry.

IanNiblock 11:44 12 Nov 2003

I looked at Eclipse a while ago - I had a question about a system I wanted so sent them an email. I never had a response so I didn't bother, instead I went to click here and have had excellent service ever since.

johnnyrocker 11:51 12 Nov 2003

not gonna rise to the bait;)

johnny.

dfghjkl 20:16 21 Nov 2003

just a footnote i placed an online order last friday lunch time,i got a conformation e-mail,on the saturday i got an e-mail to say that it had left them,i went for free delivery 3-5 days,on monday morning it arrived all packaged ok and complete,now i call that next working day as saturday is not counted.i could have had a sat delivery but it was about £18.so thank you eclipse for your efficiently handling my order so well,i also got an e-mail on monday thanking me for my order,10 out of 10 for me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?