Ebuyer.com No longer have Customer Tel Support !

Giggle n' Bits 13:20 12 Oct 2004

I advise that Ebuyer.com from October 11th 2004 no longer offer a customer Support line !

I am still awaiting some replacement items and they didn't arrive on the expected delivery date.

On my account screen they show the expected deleivery date and higher up awaiting. If the replacments are not available how can they put a delivery date on them ?.

How/what options do I have to get these two remaining items. They are replacments for damaged RMA's.

spuds 13:41 12 Oct 2004

If they are not replying to e-notes, then you will have a difficult job in getting a prompt response.If the item's were faulty, then you can request a full refund.

Giggle n' Bits 13:44 12 Oct 2004

The items are the replacments for my already returned items. I have sent x2 items back they have accepted the RMA and have told me via the website enote's replacement items are to be sent to me. There web page when I am in my account for current status shows awaiting against the items (x2 Cases) and below the delivery date.

So I have been waiting in for them and they do not arrive.

If these items are no longer available why do they give delivery times ?

Stuartli 13:59 12 Oct 2004

>>"If these items are no longer available why do they give delivery times?>>

Perhaps because its suppliers have provided a delivery date to ebuyer which enables subsequent delivery to you as promised.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017