Ebuyer Service beyond expectations

ajm 13:26 18 Nov 2009

Yesterday night around 10:40 I had a call from a client who wanted some hardware urgently for this morning. Explained that he was asking for a miracle and I will do my best.

At 10:55pm placed and order from Ebuyer and chose next day delivery. They said that they process orders taken upto 11pm and I wasnt sure if the order would be sent for today.

at 7:10 this morning there was a delivery via DHL and the goods were from Ebuyer.

Very impressed.

Thank you Ebuyer and DHL

Input Overload 17:17 18 Nov 2009

Nice to see another pleased customer who has written & said so, brownie points for E buyer there.

Forum Editor 18:36 18 Nov 2009

but I'll say it again. I've used Ebuyer for a long time, and have nothing but praise for their efficiency. They understand the basic rules for success in online selling - they offer a wide range of products at competitive prices and they fulfil orders rapidly.

ajm 18:44 18 Nov 2009

I have used them countless times and never had any issues, but never chosen next day delivery until yesterday. Hence when the order came today morning, I felt compelled to write.

spuds 21:21 18 Nov 2009

On a number of occassions I have place orders just before 8.00pm using their free delivery procedure, and the next day the courier was making the delivery around 9.30am.

They did have problems a year or so ago with their different sending methods, and fair dues to Ebuyer, they came straight back with a honest answer when I queried this. Another point in favour of Ebuyer, is that sometimes deliveries are direct from suppliers and not Ebuyers warehouses. Usually I get these items and the main order on the same day and same load. Cannot ask for better than that.

donki 09:46 19 Nov 2009

I will continue to heap the praise, I have ordered after 5pm on numerous occasions and I have recieved my items the next day and that is delivering to N.I.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?