Ebuyer good service

Fudged 11:08 09 Apr 2003

I was wary of using Ebuyer as I had seen some pretty negative stuff on this forum, but they had by far the lowest price on a Memorex wireless optical mouse (£12.33 inc. VAT) and also offered free p&p so I thought I'd give them a go.

Not only did they do a great job of keeping me informed of the progress of the order, by providing a link to the courier's tracking system, but when I happened to be out when the courier tried to deliver, Ebuyer emailed me to let me know of the attempt and what to do next and didn't just rely on the courier's card through my letterbox. Delivery was on the day they had specified, so I can't fault them.

Oh and if you do buy a Memorex MX4350RF mouse, just be very careful getting it out of the retail box, as it's very tightly packed and might be damaged if you're impatient with it! Really nice mouse though, with quality buttons and works at any reasonable distance from the receiver (I couldn't see the pointer from further than ten feet!).

two00lbwaster 12:59 09 Apr 2003

hmmm i ordered some items on monday night on three day delivary so delivary to take place on the friday of this week. i noticed yesterday that the new 810dlmr mobo no longer has an agp socket. i sent an enote to ebuyer about my order 'awaiting dispatch' that the motherboard didnt support agp which wasnt any good to me. so i proposed an alternative product gave the quicklinx of each item and they enoted me back today to tell me that the items had been swaped.

they have made a small profit from me by carrying out this sap so theyre better off and i'm happier.

i havent so far had a problem with ebuyer and will continually praise them for their good work and customer service

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?