Ebuyer Delivery?

JWill89 11:27 14 May 2010

Hi all,

Yesterday I ordered a New laptop off Ebuyer.com and this was my first time buying anything from them.
My order status was "payment taken" then it said "Invoiced" and with the laptop was free next day delivery so I assumed it was all done.

I don't really have a problem as of yet, I am just wondering if it is possible to find out who will be delivering my package as it doesn't say on my ebuyer account and I want to know what time to expect it at.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

bremner 12:15 14 May 2010

Track the parcel click here

birdface 15:22 14 May 2010

Maybe I am thinking of Amazon but I am sure they inform you when item is dispatched.

spuds 17:03 14 May 2010

I have placed a laptop order including extras by telephone before 7.00pm and everything was delivered at 9.00am the very next morning.

You won't be given an exact time, as this will be at the driver's discretion and workload, but the tracking system ,if updated, should provide when the item is en-route.

I generally find that Ebuyer are very good with deliveries, and possibly more so when they used Business/City Link as their main courier.

Remember also that the item would want 'signing for', and if no one is available, you will need to make alternative delivery arrangements.

BT 17:26 14 May 2010

I've always found their deliveries to be excellent. I usually opt for the free 5 day option but it nearly always turns up before this, usually in a couple of days. Not a real problem as being retired we are usually in to receive it, and it often turns up early at about 8-9 am, probably because the couriers round comes this way at that time.

Forum Editor 23:38 14 May 2010

by CityLink.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017