ebuyer Crucial SSD

rdave13 18:21 19 Dec 2013
Answered

If you're looking for trying out an SSD for the first time, and all its foibles, then this looks like a great deal, click here. Not the fastest but the sequential read is good. At sixty-five squids you can't go wrong and has a 120GB space. Crucial is a good company and I can recommend. Please note I'm not a spammer just came across this deal and thought I might mention it. I have no affiliations with either company but for a first time trier of running an SSD successfully this is an ideal chance to get a cheap/good drive to try.

chub_tor 21:46 19 Dec 2013

Ordered one this morning as soon as the email arrived, free next day delivery for me as well this month. With a bit of luck it will be up and running in my wife's Toshiba laptop this time tomorrow. Good buy.

Mr Mistoffelees 08:57 20 Dec 2013

Then larger capacity versions deliver better performance, as is usual for SSDs. I have been using a pair of 256GB Crucial M4s for over a year now, in RAID 0. They have not missed a beat and perform very well.

rdave13 22:02 21 Dec 2013
Answer

Hmm, cheaper at Amazon for £64.99 with free delivery. click here, just about three squids cheaper.

chub_tor 14:12 22 Dec 2013

Too late, I got my next day from ebuyer, cloned the old drive and this new one is now running my wife's Toshiba laptop. Nice improvement in boot up, now if I could just convince her that Win 8 would be even better.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?