Ebuyer and Citylink Deliver

oresome 14:46 23 Dec 2005

I made a last minute purchase for Christmas on Wednesday morning of this week.

The item arrived at 09-15 this morning. Well done to all concerned, many of whom will have worked long hours to provide customer satisfaction during this peak period.

I've no excuse for not wrapping it now.

Stuartli 16:00 23 Dec 2005

e-Buyer, dabs, Scan etc are all excellent at delivering what you want through their couriers in remarkably quick time.

The real problems arise in the event of goods being faulty or proving unreliable. That's when the fun can start in trying to return them or obtain replacements...:-)

Much of this arises because of the sheer volumes of orders that these firms undertake in the course of a day, week, month or year. Great when things go right, but not so wonderful otherwise.

But I still have no qualms about ordering from any of them...:-)

Forum Editor 17:00 23 Dec 2005

from mthe Ebuyer/Citylink combination, and I think that courier companies deserve a little recognition at this time of year - they handle vast numbers of deliveries, and most of them are completed on time, and without fuss.

Stuartli 19:00 23 Dec 2005

I think that courier companies actually deserve recognition for the service they provide all year round - the logistics of delivering so many small, medium and large parcels throughout the UK daily is difficult to fully appreciate.

Skills 21:34 23 Dec 2005

I had to return a faulty item to ebuyer for the first time the other day, i was very impressed. They arranged for it to be collected by citylink and the return was completed with no fuss at all a full refund was given.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?