Ebuyer

yjom324 18:36 08 Jun 2009

Would anyone recommend getting a Zoostorm pc from ebuyer? Has anyone had a bad experience with them before?

Many thanks

Forum Editor 19:01 08 Jun 2009

for years, and over that period I've purchased dozens and dozens of items from them - both for myself and on behalf of clients. My experience of dealing with the company has been excellent.

I have only had one occasion to complain, and that was when the description of a digital TV wasn't quite right. The company rapidly put matters right, and replaced the item within days.

chub_tor 19:26 08 Jun 2009

I have yet to see a bad review of ebuyer on this forum. I use them for all my purchases now and the only time I have had to send anything back (a B Grade Freeview box) their response was excellent, and they credited my card within days of them receiving the unit back. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Si_L 19:51 08 Jun 2009

If you shop around you can usually find items slightly cheaper than on Ebuyer, but I would pay the extra every time, they are brilliant.

spuds 23:18 08 Jun 2009

Buy items on a regular basis from Ebuyer,and would recommend them without hesitation. If you are not sure about the item that you want to purchase, then give their sales team a call, who you will find are very competent and knowledgeable in dealing with orders and queries.

skidzy 08:00 09 Jun 2009

As saidabove and i agree,ive used Ebuyer many many times with great service.
The only little gripe i have had and im being a little petty - was a late delivery,but that was only a couple of days.I should add,over 50 items bought from them and only once a late delivery.

dms_05 11:39 09 Jun 2009

I've used Ebuyer since about 2002 and have bought lots of items from laptops to TV's. No problems with their service and when (like FE) I had a TV delivered where the spec was slightly different from that shown on their website they refunded quickly and changed their website very swiftly. Recommended.

Picklefactory 12:42 09 Jun 2009

....all above, used them for years, upgraded my pc about 8 months ago, and bought all from Ebuyer.
As Si_L says, they are not always the cheapest, but not by much. I would always recommend them.

jakimo 13:10 09 Jun 2009

You can buy with confidence

Graham. 15:50 09 Jun 2009

No problems whatsoever.

MAJ 20:09 09 Jun 2009

Only gripe with them is the postage charge to N.Ireland, £13 postage for an external hard drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?