eBay Customer Support

spuds 19:53 07 Oct 2009

Over the last few months, eBay have made a number of alterations as to their methods of trading. One part of these improvements, was going to be Customer Support.

Perhaps as a consumer of eBay services, have you found any difference?.

Gizmo20010 17:57 09 Oct 2009

Yes I have, I phoned eBay last week about a fake 32gb SDHC card, after trying to get my money back from the seller, they were VERY helpful and I did get the refund thanks to eBay.

Just be careful buying flash cards from the far east check this site out before buying:

click here

(sorry to hijack your thread)

spuds 20:01 10 Oct 2009

That's very interesting. Do you know which call centre that was used, and was your refund due to a combination of eBay and PayPal intervention?.

Gizmo20010 18:38 11 Oct 2009

The call centre seemed to be in America, but that was difficult to tell, I am not sure if it was eBay or PayPal which got me the refund, as PayPal was just an automated service and they wanted me to send the card back to the supplier , but eBay said I was to destroy the fake card and after the refund was received I was to close the dispute in PayPal.

This person is still trading! and selling fake SDHC cards!

I was told eBay did not tolerate fake/counterfeit items, but I won't be buying anything from Hong Kong again, as you could never be sure, if you buy flash cards go to the site I have given above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?