ebay

gary2112 14:44 16 Oct 2008

hi there I don’t no were to turn with this. me and a m8 ran a nice online shop on eBay everything was going great till I moved ,many of our items went missing from royal mail or late delivery everything sent recorded .then people start complaining that they never got there items even with prove and tracking numbers PayPal would still refund despite me having there’s numbers and sending them out .I try contacting royal mail yet after spending a hour and half on the phone still no answer, then they send me this form with tiny little lines on it that you could never place the numbers on this form .I phone eBay to tell them what’s going on ,but to my total shock they close my account down leavening me 1777 pounds in debt plus people stilling claiming for missing items ,I’m a very honest guy and every penny that I’ve had I’ve put back into PayPal to repay people ,this has got me so down that I even considered toping myself after people threatening me to come down and kick my head in don’t know how much moor I can take but if there’s anybody out there that can help or give advice please help

Terry Brown 14:51 16 Oct 2008

Please do NOT post in more than one Forum.
Terry

rickf 15:39 16 Oct 2008

Why not try making a claim from RM as you ahve receipts and sent Recorded? It generally takes 30 days for they to process your claim.

spuds 18:13 16 Oct 2008

If you have all the tracking details, then you should have no problems dealing with the Royal Mail. They have an investigation department, who should be able to follow up your complaint.

You could also try Post Watch for possible advice and assistance.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?