Eating Humble Pie courtesy of MESH

Paul Blake 21:57 15 Mar 2010

Hi,

You may remember an earlier post complaining of a faulty MESH pc and my efforts to get a refund. Due to my bungling of the dates, I was unable to argue a decent case, and the forum naturally sided with MESH, advising that I accept the offer of a priority repair.

In the end I took the advice offered, and sure enough MESH collected my PC promptly. 3 Weeks later, and my PC is back good as new. They replaced the motherboard with an updated one, and by extension spanky new DDR3 memory, and everything is hunky-dory. So this is a message to say well done to MESH for a speedy and satisfactory job despite my grumblings.

Also kudos to the service centre guy (sorry, I missed his name), who put up with my phonecalls to see how my baby was coming along. He was helpful and understanding and ensured a good turnaround on my machine.

So again, thanks to MESH for a job well-done, and thank you to the consumerwatch forum bods for making me see sense; credit where credit is due.

[Eating humble pie]

Input Overload 23:11 15 Mar 2010

we all live & learn each & every day, all's well that ends well. Glad you are now happy with your PC!

Forum Editor 00:03 16 Mar 2010

I'm delighted to learn that all is now well.

Lots of people wouldn't have the character to come back and say what you've said, many thanks for your fair-minded comments.

HondaMan 09:25 16 Mar 2010

I have to say that I am STILL very please3d with my Mesh after several weeks. Apart from one boot error (my mistake) everything is going extremely well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?