E-buyer...How to contact them.

nerawan 14:31 04 Oct 2004

Hi. I have been trying to contact E-buyer for a few dsays on the phone 0870 467 0753 and always get a message from B.T. that those lines are busy.
I need to reurn an Origo router. Does anyone of another way to contact them?. Thanks.

JonnyTub 15:02 04 Oct 2004

click here may help, although you've probably already been here.

georgemac 15:44 04 Oct 2004

you need to log in to the ebuyer website, go to your account and complete an rma request form to return the router. All contact is then done via email. When you fill in the rma request, ask if ebuyer will refund the postage costs for sending it back - they usually will, but only if you ask, and you have to enclose the postage receipt which is not always easy!

Annon. 15:44 04 Oct 2004

Click on your account section then click e-notes

Open a ticket and give them a description of the problem.

They usualy reply in a few days.

You should also consider opening an RMA for the product you wish to return

nerawan 12:53 05 Oct 2004

Thanks for your answers. Still i have a problem. I bought this router on Aug 9 and I can't find the password and username I created. I have on my Yahoo account the e-mail they sent me about the purchase but not remainder of pass/username.
What can I do?...The phone line always is busy.
Also I want to know if it's possibly TO CHANGE this Origo router for another brand. I would never recomend this brand. Their products comes without a proper instruction manual and their web site doesn't help. Also I notice now E-buyer has not this Origo products in their lists.

Exco 12:56 05 Oct 2004

I had a similar problem 18 months ago. Never did get it sorted. Ebuyer owe me £80.00.

georgemac 13:54 05 Oct 2004

register again and post your information with your order number on an e-note

I've never had a problem with ebuyer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?