e-buyer, good or bad

The Brigadier 18:31 05 Dec 2006

Thinking of buying a laptop from ebuyer.com.
Anything i should know about them, good or bad?
Cheers in Advance.

SB23 18:56 05 Dec 2006

I've used them for drives, software, and hd's with no problems at all. Delivery has always been by when they say it will be, parts are well packaged etc.
If they have the spec and the price you want to pay, give them a go.

Steve

Stuartli 19:28 05 Dec 2006

I've always found e-Buyer spot on and delivery times, even if for a week later on Super Saver, right on the button.

Forum Editor 19:31 05 Dec 2006

and have no adverse comments to make - they've always done what they said they would do, and the goods have been fine.

Others might disagree - it's very much a personal experience thing after all.

jorel 21:23 05 Dec 2006

Same goes for me, ordered everything from motherboards to monitors and I've always found them spot on with delivery and quality.

rodriguez 22:52 05 Dec 2006

Ordered a lot from eBuyer - one or 2 problems but not many. There was just one I remember when I had to send something back and the replacement or refund took ages. But I still use them and don't have a lot of problems. They send the stuff through CityLink (for me anyway) and it's always on time, if it's ever late it's only by a day or 2. You can also track your order to see when it's been picked, despatched, etc.

dagbladet 23:39 05 Dec 2006

Always good for me, albeit smaller purchases.

De Marcus™ 23:53 05 Dec 2006

Great service here too. last order was my beloved TV. Previous orders (over 5 years) have been fab and only 1 problem which was sorted (in 2 days) very quickly.

spuds 00:16 06 Dec 2006

Used Ebuyer for various things for quite a while now. Never had any problems, and they have always completed a deal to our satisfaction.Would I recommend them, yes without a doubt.

Belatucadrus 00:21 06 Dec 2006

Likewise, used them for years without problems and they supplied all the bits for my home build desktop on the day they said they would.

The Brigadier 09:55 06 Dec 2006

Thanks for the views, thinking of buying a laptop from them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?