DVD/HDD Recorder

Dellman 12:21 05 Jan 2007

Looking for a DVD/HDD Recorder. Looking for something that will be suitable for a Toshiba 32WLT66 TV. Was considering a recoder with upscaling to improve picture quality for playback via TV.

Came acorss the below LG model. Is this any good?

click here

freaky 13:45 05 Jan 2007

It might be better if you consider a Toshiba DVD/HDD as it's the same make as your TV and would be compatible.

I have a Sony TV and a Panasonic DVD/HDD, as a result there are certain functions on the DVD/HDD that will only work with a Panasonic TV. Also the Toshiba DVD/HDD is highly rated.

Dellman 14:06 05 Jan 2007

Does anyone have the details of the relevant model numbers I should be looking at?

freaky 18:21 05 Jan 2007

Either do a google search on Toshiba for their website, or visit Currys/Dixons/Comet they all stock them.

961 19:14 05 Jan 2007

Consider highly regarded Panasonic 75 with good upscaling and freeview tuner included

FatboySlim71 22:42 05 Jan 2007

I have wrote a review on the Panasonic DMR EX85 and I can highly recommend it, its a fantastic machine I can not think of one thing that could have been improved, its perfect. My review also applies to the cheaper model the DMR EX75 which is identical apart from it has a smaller capacity hard disk drive.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone