DVD portable players

CyprusJohn 06:57 15 Apr 2004

It seems that it is cheaper to buy a portable from Morgan than to buy a portable DVD player. Anybody know why or can recommend a decent player with a reasonable screen for use on long journeys??

v1asco 07:47 15 Apr 2004

click here

Not used them, but got some nice ones, with built in TV

Bugle

tomgorham12 10:32 15 Apr 2004

Not the obvious source for PC Advisor readers, but try Woolworths, which has a Voyager portable DVD player available for around £179.

Tom

byfordr 10:47 15 Apr 2004

Richersounds?

R

CyprusJohn 14:06 15 Apr 2004

Didn't know there were so many. Decisions, decisions!

Stuartli 16:45 15 Apr 2004

Tradex's sale includes one at half price (£98.50) - sale started on April 8th and ends on Sunday.

Tornado 5in TFT portable Colour LCD TV with remote control, home/car adaptor, detachable tilt and swivel stand, external antenna, headphones socket, earphones and AV cable.

Tradex has stores in Preston, Huddersfield, Hull, Leeds, Lincoln, Nottingham and Pudsey; basic website is:

click here

where a free one day pass can be obtained.

If you can get to one of the stores you'd have to become a member but it's only £2 - there's masses of other bargains as well...:-)

Green 1 01:52 16 Apr 2004

I have the Panasonic LS5 and it`s just great, very clear screen Etc, I think if you go too cheap the screen will be a bit inferior, I got mine at Multiregeon magic online, they also are a good company to deal with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?