DVD Backup Buddy

geordiejag 23:51 19 Dec 2003

Has any one ever bought (dvd back up buddy) from logicalinnovations.com an american firm,i paid $39.95 for the down load,and a day or so later my PC crashed and i lost all my data etc,i had not backed my PC up,any way after i got it going again i went to their website to download B/Up Buddy again but there was only one way i could do this and that was to pay again,which goes against the grain,so i emailed them over 20 odd times and they still have not replied,this is from the 4th of August/03, i believe it is also called DVD Instaclone,i would be obliged if any one has had any untoward dealings with this firm to see if they got any satisfaction,and how

rickf 09:21 20 Dec 2003

Don't know about your prog. but if you get DVD Copy Xpress you won't have this prob. They let you redownload up to 4 times and its a very good backup prog.

geordiejag 22:24 20 Dec 2003

Hi rikf thanks for the info,if i dont get satisfaction with the one i have already paid for i will have a look at this one,can you let me know the address,

rickf 10:59 21 Dec 2003
  Lead 05:29 26 Dec 2003

There is no need to pay for software to backup DVDs. There are numerous applications available for free!

My current favourite is:

click here

rickf 08:46 26 Dec 2003

Lead, That's true but dvdshrink does not burn on the fly. Have to copy to h/d first. But yes, Iagree with you. \There are many freebies around. Deopends on what you want to copy.

geordiejag 01:57 27 Dec 2003

Hi lads have taken everything in what you have advised and i will give them a go,and i am pleased to say that at last i have had word from the firm and they are going to refund my money.
thanks for all your help,and a very happy and healthy new year to you all
George

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?