drivermax

aine 18:19 05 Jan 2009

Has any of you good people used drivermax? I was thinking of using it to check my drivers and update any that required it. Will this program mess up the system?

pcmags 18:48 05 Jan 2009

No idea?

Try using Everest @ click here
Which will tell you what is on your pc is & then try someone Driverguide @ click here For all your drivers etc

jja244 18:53 05 Jan 2009

Works fine on mine(Vista HP). I've used it many times without any problems apart from the odd annoying pop-up asking you to upgrade. Very easy to use - just follow the on screen instructions.

birdface 20:06 05 Jan 2009

Driver Max works Ok on mine.No pop ups on my computer.

MAJ 23:40 05 Jan 2009

....if it aint broke, don't fix it, else your next thread title will be something along the lines of "how do I restore my old drivers?"

Why do you think any of your drivers need updating, are you having problems with a piece of hardware?

Picklefactory 16:17 06 Jan 2009

Have also used it recently on Vista Ultimate desktop with no issues, but conversely I haven't noticed any significant improvement either. I just feel better having the most up to date drivers on my system and you can choose any updates selectively.

aine 17:08 06 Jan 2009

thanks for your replies. I have now run the program. No apparent problems. I will click this as resolved

birdface 18:25 06 Jan 2009

A good program and the right price.I run it once a week with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?