Does Nuance exist?

robert336 10:12 12 Aug 2006

Advised by Winzip of Omnipage 15 from Nuance.30 June 06 downloaded program and ordered CD of same
program.Waited 1 month for CD so contacted Nuance Online Customer Service by email.System says all emails, technical & non technical are for United States only ---no mention of UK. Contacted Nuance UK, selected emails for non technical questions and was asked OPERATING SYSTEM, FREE DISC SPACE, MODEL NUMBER etc,etc.
All I want is my CD! Sent a recorded letter to the manger at Nuance, waited a week, no reply so phoned. Which manager do you want, we have several. Explained situation; advice was contact Nuance Customer Service -- the circle gets bigger & bigger. Will they turn up at Small Claims Court?

spuds 11:15 12 Aug 2006

"Will they turn up at Small Claims Court?". Doesn't explain much, is it your intentions to proceed and do this!.

If you want any advice here, perhaps it would be better to explain the full details to the problem. Reading your comments, I could perhaps consider that the transaction was completed via the American website, in which case, you may have no claim against a UK company.

Who did you contact and ordered the CD from, and was this paid in £sterling or $US Dollars by credit card. How much did the CD cost.How did the original transaction commence for you to order the CD, because you state something about Winzip.

"Sent a recorded letter to the Manager", did you supply a direct managers name, because the company have stated that they have several, which I assume cover many different sections of the business.

Perhaps if you answer some of the above and make things a little clearer, then someone could offer further help and advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?