Disney's 100 Years Of Magic DVD Boxset. Real?

Proclaimer 10:20 08 Dec 2009

Anyone know this set? Is it a genuine Disney Product?

I mean, 172 DVD's for £150.00, I doubt that it is real but my bro wants it and I am not sure he should trust it.

wiz-king 11:09 08 Dec 2009

Seems to come in several versions - number of disks varies.

interzone55 11:29 08 Dec 2009

Where have you seen this?

I find it unlikely that Disney will sell a product so cheaply, especially as they manage availability of their films very carefully. Only releasing them for a short while, then withdrawing them and releasing them again a few years later in a different "remastered" format...

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:30 08 Dec 2009

they would appear to be Chinese imports and at this price I don't think you need to be told that they are not authorised copies.....click here

G

interzone55 12:13 08 Dec 2009

If you'd said they were on ebay I could have told you straight away that they're bent as a 9-bob note.

For a product as supposedly important as this it would be available from the major retailers such as Amazon and Play, not some dodgy bloke on the global car boot sale...

Woolwell 12:51 08 Dec 2009

When you do a google search for this you get between 132 and 172 dvd's for supposedly the same product. None of the websites appear to give a contact address.

Proclaimer 13:48 08 Dec 2009

I will send GANDALF <|:-)>'s link to my bro, he can decide if he wants to spend his money on it after reading that. Hopefully he won't.

Thanks people.

spuds 13:59 08 Dec 2009

Ask Disney if they will price match ;o))

Kevscar1 05:03 09 Dec 2009

Go to the Disney Site. They do not do this set. That should tell him it,s fake.

Forum Editor 07:12 09 Dec 2009

the offer is for fake DVDs - Disney has no plans to make such a release.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?