Discount on gaming chair

xec 23:23 19 Jan 2008

If anybody here is looking for a cheap gaming chair, then there is an exclusive discount offer on the Lchair gaming chair on our gadgets site - see click here for details.

Stephen.

SANTOS7 23:55 19 Jan 2008

sorry to break the news to ya stephen, advertising of any kind is banned from this forum, just in case ya decide to whack a load more on, Please don't...

jack 15:52 20 Jan 2008

Wanna advertise steve - then go pay for it like every one else.

xec 16:57 20 Jan 2008

Well - it's not my gaming chair - I don't sell anything. Just thought somebody might be interested in saving some cash. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Is there a moderator on here who can delete the thread?

Kemistri 17:49 20 Jan 2008

Don't be put off. You just triggered a few folks' spam filters, that's all. When you're new to a forum -- any forum -- it's not a good idea to post something that may appear to be spamming, trolling, or any other kind of unwelcome post. Genuine intentions are easily inadvertently masked by a few rookie errors when your screen name is unknown.

project 90 23:33 21 Jan 2008

looks pretty comfy on the picture does that woman and cuppa tea come with it? :)

harps1h 08:17 22 Jan 2008

"then there is an exclusive discount offer on the Lchair gaming chair on our gadgets site - see click here for details."
the use of the word "our" does suggest it is your website that is being promoted. sorry but it looks like advertising to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?