Dell 1564 Urgent help Needed!

bennyrub 09:18 13 Jul 2010

Hi guys, I have been looking to buy a laptop for under £400 for a while and recently i found out about the Dell refurbs and outlet factory online. I have found a Dell 1564 which seems to have really nice specs for £313 alltogether with vat and delivery. The link is below...

click here

My issue is that i cant seem to find how much memory the laptop has? I dont think it is stated, does this mean it has no memory and i need to install it myself or am i missing something? Cheers

jack 09:47 13 Jul 2010

Check that up on the Dell Sire
or
click here
for example

Google knows everything - if you ask the right question that is

spuds 11:42 13 Jul 2010

Dell have their own outlet store (your link provided) for their products, they also supply 'independent' outlets, so make sure that you know where your purchase comes from, and what type of warranty is offered. It could be a 1 year warranty with a possible extension, or just 30 days.

Another point to consider, is the actual unit that you receive. Some might be brand new and never been used surplus- discontinued stock, others might be returns under the DSR or perhaps a previous faulty problem item. Whatever the case it should be fully checked and in full working condition (fit for the purpose!).

Back to your question about memory, it should come with standard specification, but due to Dell's upgrading procedures, it might have slightly higher specifications, so best to confirm when ordering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

Best Album Art 2017: Nominees & past winners of Best Art Vinyl Awards to be exhibited

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comparatif : quelle est la meilleure batterie externe 2017 ?