Dc-Battery

blackjohn 12:32 19 Aug 2008

Has anybody any dealings with dc-battery.co.uk

I ordered two batteries for two of my cameras and was impressed with the cost and speed of delivery.

However one of the lithium batteries failed after three months.

Now they won't reply to my emails about getting a replacement.

Has anybody else had similar problems?

TopCat® 18:34 19 Aug 2008

is their address and their T&Cs. click here

Their phone number is: 0131 208 1068 so it might be better to ring them for a RMA. TC.

Gibson1979 03:14 23 Aug 2008

I ordered them few times for the original battery and replacement battery with no problem. You should send email them and get replacement for your faulty item. In my experience they should reply to you with 1 day weekends will be longer. No worries mate. They are trustful.

Wharflad 14:34 25 Aug 2008

Unfortunately it appears this online shopfront has ceased trading!

I ordered and paid for a replacement laptop battery from dc-battery.co.uk. Nothing was delivered, the "Customer Service" telephone is never answered and the website has now disappeared!

I think they've cut-and-run. I've certainly lost my money.

sean-278262 15:55 25 Aug 2008

Contact your Credit card company regarding the item. They may be able to lend a hand regarding this.

A

blackjohn 12:10 26 Aug 2008

It seems to be sorted as I have had a response from them with a return address, and promise of a replacement

gerrybob 07:32 13 Sep 2010

I've ordered twice and both times received what I ordered. Admittedly, the last package I received was in a flimsy box secured only by a single piece of twine, and no bubble wrap was used to secure the battery charger within...but thankfully, it worked.

FionaB 21:25 07 Oct 2010

I've received a dud battery from them, managed to get a message through to their so-called customer services and although they e-mailed me to ask about the spec of my laptop, etc, they completely ignored my request for details of how to return the faulty battery and arrange my refund. Since then, they have not responded to any of my contact. If anyone has been successful in getting a refund for faulty goods, could you let me know how you went about it please?

Thanks

George-1739245 10:48 04 Apr 2011

I've ordered from him in the past about 6-7 time without any problems. Haven't ordered in half a year but I still hear he's still legit. Only problem is you should do some research because I hear some of people said they have lated reply for return goods but some said they are fast reponse. I don't know which ones though.

carver 12:01 04 Apr 2011

notice the date on the first posting 19/08/08

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017