Data Kits of Southsea - buy?

badgery 09:02 21 Feb 2006

Am contemplating making some purchases from DataKits, but must say I'm a bit perturbed by there being no form of telephone contact.
OK, I am happy enough ordering online, but in the event of any problems I am not impressed by their "answer to emails normally about 48 hours".
I emailed them last week and have had no response yet - if this had been a problem, not just a query, I would be very unhappy by now.
I tried to find a contact number but the only business at their specific address seems to be a garage!!
Has anyone had dealings with DataKits, and if so how do they rate?

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:36 21 Feb 2006

Why ask as you seem to have answered the question. No telephone contact, no reply to an email, no other form of contact and a garage as a business place......barge+pole+not+touch spring immediatley to mind.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:40 21 Feb 2006

click here

For what it's worth.

G

badgery 10:06 21 Feb 2006

Thanks Gandalf, I thought I would 'sound out' members first, particularly as I got the ad for Datakits from this site.
But yes it does seem that they are to be avoided at all cost.
Cheers.

spuds 11:28 21 Feb 2006

Requesting information about various companies before you buy is a very good idea. At least it keeps the paying public up to date on whether to, or whether not.

I generally find that Ebuyer, Novatech,CCL are the more reliable, value for money outlets.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?