Dabs.com returns

mbc 12:13 12 Oct 2011

Has anyone been experiencing problems getting Dabs to respond to e-mails about a returned faulty item, accepted by Dabs as being faulty, but getting a replacement or an acknowledgement is not getting anywhere. I recall they were having problems with a new system around Feb this year, but I would have thought this would be resolved by now

johnathann 13:53 12 Oct 2011

yeah, you could have returned it within 7 days under the DSA providing that it was in the same condition that you received it, which is highly unlikley. The DSA gives the same rights as people who walk into a store and buy it retail.

mbc 14:30 12 Oct 2011

I did return it within the 7 days. Dabs accepted that it was faulty, and I ordered a replacement on 27 August. Plenty of same items in stock, and have e-mailed them three times since. No response other than automated acknowledgements. Their web-site now includes a 0870 number, but why should I pay for a premium call for something not my fault. Not good enough Dabs. I have bought lots of stuff from them, but will think carefully about any more.

spuds 15:43 12 Oct 2011

If I was concerned about having no email response from a company, that owes me a replacement or refund, then I would soon make contact by whatever means possible.

You could try http;//www.saynoto0870.com or http://www.saynoto0870.co.uk for the non-premium rate number?.

Dabs are owned by BT, so you should be in safe hands?.

961 15:44 12 Oct 2011

www.saynoto0870.com

Dabs

01942-853825

0800 9170510

mbc 11:42 13 Oct 2011

Thanks for that. Phoned the alternative number and got through, resolved the matter (I hope), and re-ordered. Their excuse was that they are a little behind dealing with e-mails. News to me that Dabs are owned by BT. Perhaps that explains it, or am I being cynical?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?