dabs do it again

smsnob 14:20 24 Oct 2003

I have a tosh a10 which has failed after 3 weeks, with-in the dabs warrenty period. As posted before noo reply from the black hole that is customer services. I did get through to sales via aphone no but they would not help. I will try senior management and threats next but if anyone has a better idea please let me know

Stuartli 14:41 24 Oct 2003

E-mail the big man at datherton@dabs.com (David Atherton)...

woody 14:41 24 Oct 2003

If its only three weeks old and they treat you like that - send it back and get a refund.

Stuartli 14:44 24 Oct 2003

That would involved even more hassle than now...

If all else fails contact Toshiba direct. I've always found that top brand name companies usually move heaven and earth to help if you are having problems with one of their retailers.

It also lets them build up a picture of the retailers who give their products a poor name because of lack of after sales care and attention.

spuds 00:17 25 Oct 2003

You could also try Dabs marketing director Jonathan Wall jwall@dabs.com He seems to be one of the top Dabs people nowadays.

Going on Stuartli's suggestion, you may find that a direct manufacturers contact will bring you a quicker response to your problems.Dabs will no doubt, send your machine to the manufacturers for repair, which may take much longer, and cause you further problems.

Al94 10:23 25 Oct 2003

8 weeks seems around the norm to get a refund. Good luck!!

fitfella29 11:30 25 Oct 2003

did u go thru all the right procedures to get a rma from your account on there website?

Kilobyte 16:04 25 Oct 2003

How did the laptop fail, smsnob?

smsnob 10:04 27 Oct 2003

Thankyou for all your help. Jonathan Wall (Marketing Director) has been in contact and hopefully will sort my problem out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?