cyberpowersystem.co.uk

the old man 20:41 07 Feb 2006

click here

Have seen this company advertising in another reputable magazine that I subscribe to. not noticed them before and was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them. The link above will hopefully show a system I have configured and wondered if anyone thought the price was competitive.

the old man 20:44 07 Feb 2006

Sorry but disregard the link as it did not work properly. I had saved configurated system but link not worked. feedback on company still welcome though.

De Marcus™ 21:20 07 Feb 2006

I've carried out some work for them on a graphical basis when I lived local, from what I could gather their in-house staff are superbly qualified, giving quality advice, moreover they employ qualified enthusiasts who aren't into the hard sell, just plain old good advice motivated by nothing more than a passion. That's my impressions from doing work in the background, I can assure you it was a refreshing experience but be warned bears no reflection on how the company performs, I simply couldn't tell you that from working in the 'back offices' for a few days.

Oh and if you ever talk to one of their staff, don't get drawn into football.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?