Current Tiscali deals.

davecooper 17:07 24 Jan 2008

I currently have a Tiscali broadband and phone package which I have been happy with. However, I now see that Tiscali are offering new customers a better package, including TV, for considerably less than I am paying. This is mainly due to the free line rental on the latest packages. It also includes a free wireless router and set top box, although I am not too bothered about these. Although I am yet to contact Tiscali about this, does anyone know if it is possible for existing customers to transfer to the new deals?

symphony 17:41 24 Jan 2008

Good question from you. I'm with Tiscali. Concerned if I go for 'free' line, who maintains it and repairs it, Surely BT wouldn't. You might want to bear it in mind.

oresome 17:48 24 Jan 2008

BT still repair the line. The line fault will be diagnosed by Tiscali and reported to BT.

ened 17:55 24 Jan 2008

"The line fault will be diagnosed by Tiscali and reported to BT"

That doesn't give me much confidence!

spuds 18:18 24 Jan 2008

As an existing customer you maybe able to transfer to the new deals, depending on whether the service is available in your area at this present time, and whether Tiscali will 'allow' you to upgrade on special offer or existing terms.

I have just had a bit of a battle with Tiscali customer services (not the simplest of tasks) about existing loyal customer and new customer privileges and offers.To cut a very long story short, I managed to save the 'existing customers' £30.00 set-up fee that Tiscali wanted, when I changed packages.I was also later offered a free upgrade from 2Mb to 8Mb, when the service is available sometime this month, at the local exchange.

Perhaps doesn't quite answer the question, and I can only suggest that you contact Tiscali direct, for a possible answer.

Stuartli 22:54 24 Jan 2008

The best prices will be if your exchange is Tiscali LLU equipped.

See:

click here for full list.

However, whatever Ticali (or any other ISP) offers it still comes nowhere near TalkTalk's International3 Package...:-)

MAJ 12:49 25 Jan 2008

click here Have a read, before 'upgrading'.

oresome 13:21 25 Jan 2008

"However, whatever Ticali (or any other ISP) offers it still comes nowhere near TalkTalk's International3 Package...:-)"

It depends if you make international calls to countries not covered by the Tiscali deal doesn't it?

The package is more expensive than Tiscali by 50p per month which is a bargain if you do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?