cube247?

Liza 16:38 13 Jul 2008

Hi

I want to buy a pc from cube247. There is among others the Polaris S111 in PC Advisor Sept issue. I like the quad and Blueray but the price is too good to be true. Has anyone purchased from them recently? Liza

TopCat® 18:30 13 Jul 2008

Not a customer myself but here are some previous Consumerwatch threads concerning Cube247. TC.

click here

Liza 22:58 13 Jul 2008

Thank you TopCat®, I think I will give it a miss for now. Liza

FatboySlim71 18:58 17 Jul 2008

I had a bad experience with Cube247 once and would never purchase from them again, however hundreds/thousands have probably bought from them with no complaints.

IMO a much better place is Cougar Extreme click here

I purchased my latest PC from them a few months back and I am very impressed with the build and quality of components and also with the vast level of choice of components whilst choosing my build.

If you do a search on here for Cougar Extreme you will see how highly they are thought of.

Liza 20:34 17 Jul 2008

Hi FatboySlim71

Wow they are excellent - everybody who bought from them say so. Thanks, I will give them a try.
Liza

TipTop20 16:24 23 Oct 2009

I have bought from Cube, and was very impressed with their service. I bought the Lynx system, it was delivered quickly and although i did have some initial problems setting the system up i have had no trouble with it since. The problems i initially had were just down to user error and were quickly sorted by talking to their technical department, who were very helpful and very patient with me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires