Cube 247

Gary Wood 19:21 12 Apr 2008

I've been looking at the Taurus ST Xtreme from Cube 247 and have been trying to find reviews about Cube online. I've found a few comments here, but they're all quite old.

Has anyone bought a computer from Cube 247 recently? What did you think of the service, build quality etc? Would you recommend them?

Thanks,

Gary

GaT7 15:05 13 Apr 2008

Sorry, I cannot answer your question, but may I make a suggestion. Build it yourself - you'll probably get better quality & value. G

FatboySlim71 23:45 13 Apr 2008

I can highly recommend Cougar Extreme click here

I got a PC from them around 6 weeks ago, the level of customisation available was fantastic, you basically pick the case and more or less all the components that go into it, i.e. PSU, memory, etc etc. I have never dealt with a PC manufacturer that give me that level of customisation.

Cougars customer service is A1 and so are their PC's, I'm very very happy with mine (and I'm very very fussy)

All I will say is that I owned a Cube PC once, and I have to say that the quality of the build and components are far far greater in the Cougar Extreme PC than the Cube PC that I had. Basically I had a bad experience with Cube and I wouldn't buy from them again, but many people are satisfied with Cube.

My advice is to do a search on here for Cougar Extreme and see how highly they are thought of.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?