Cougars Systems after sales support

iscanut 20:54 12 Mar 2008

A few weeks ago, my system purchased in Jan this year had to go back for a new graphics card. This was dealt with very well. I now however have what I think is a faulty memory module and I emailed Cougar on Sunday last, 9th March, asking what needed to be done.MemTest program reports faulting module. I have not had the courtesy of a reply to the original and subsequent emails. I found their phone number on my phone yesterday, but no message was left. I explained that I was not at home in the day, and asked again for contact by email. Nothing has been forthcoming. I am getting system freezes, blue screens which is making things very difficult. I am not happy in spite of Cougar saying in an earlier thread that they replied to all emails within 24 hours. Watch this space.

iscanut 13:36 13 Mar 2008

Still no response at all.

daveeb 13:42 13 Mar 2008

I'm considering buying soon , with Cougar top of my list. I do hope thay haven't burned themselves out as far as support goes as what I have seen recently indicates to me that they are amongst the best. I'll be watching this space carefully.

Acx 13:55 13 Mar 2008

Cougar e-mail does seem to of have a bit of criticism lately.

To be fair they have tried to phone you (how many would do that). Can't you make the time to phone thier tech support and go through it?

Monday - Friday, 9:30AM - 6:00PM
and
Saturdays 9:30AM - 4:00PM

Although they should of replied I cant see to many companies wanting to diagnose a fault by e-mail.

iscanut 18:37 13 Mar 2008

Have had an email response today. Offer is to send back faulty ram for immediate exchange. Again, the support is good when it comes, but let down by their admin and customer service side of things.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?