Cougar service ( and the P.O. )

iambeavis 12:51 31 Jan 2010

After seeing so many good reports on this forum, about Cougar-Extreme, I decided to have my latest PC built by them. The PC arrived on Friday am ( as they said it would ) and I must say that I'm impressed by the build quality ( I'll need to wait a little longer for a reliability report but, so far, all seems good ).
However, it's not just the build quality that impresses me, it's also the speed with which they responded to a discrepancy in the order. Two external SATA caddies which I'd ordered were missing from the consignment so I phoned them at a little after 1.00 pm, Friday, to inform them of the fact. At 10.00 am Saturday the postman was handing me a parcel containing said caddies. A twenty-one hour delivery time - that's pretty good by any standard, so plaudits to Cougar-Extreme for their quick response and also ( if I may ) to our, much maligned, postal-service which we are often too quick to criticise.
Well done both.

GaT7 13:09 31 Jan 2010

Nice to hear a good experience.

"...and also ( if I may ) to our, much maligned, postal-service which we are often too quick to criticise."

Absolutely. They have been very good for me as well over the last 8-9 years, with only a few strikes & the recent bad weather delaying some packages for a considerable time. G

iambeavis 02:46 01 Feb 2010

Perhaps we're just lucky, but, in this part of West Wales, the postal service is very good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone