Cougar-Extreme - Recommend

Ashrein 15:05 19 Apr 2008

I would like to congratulate Cougar-Extreme on the speed, efficiency and accuracy of the build of my computer I have recently received from them.
The workmanship and quality is something they should be congratulated on, and the person or persons who built up this machine should be very proud of there workmanship as it has been done so neat and tidy, far superior to my previous computer which was an Evesham.I would definitely recommend this company despite what problems Patr100 has had with his computer,mentioned in an earlier thread, and I am sure they will sort his problems out to his satisfaction.

Kemistri 16:36 19 Apr 2008

One of my clients is expecting delivery of a £600 base unit from Cougar next week, based on my recommendation, so I certainly hope that he has as good an experience as you and many others have reported.

FatboySlim71 17:38 19 Apr 2008

I agree the build is superb and so is their customer service, some PC's I have owned have looked very untidy inside, but the Cougar PC I got was very very tidy inside, you can see that the person who built it takes great pride in their work. The PC I got was the only PC I have ever owned where I have been able to spec it to my total requirement/satisfaction. I found that for the quality of parts that I chose on my build and the price I paid I found the value to be very good.

I know that when the time arrives for a new PC I would definately use Cougar Extreme again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?