Cordless Keyboard

kentylad 17:59 29 Mar 2004

Does anyone know where I can buy JUST a cordless keyboard without the mouse? All I can seem to find (from kelkoo) is the bundle! I would preferably like USB 2.0
Kind regards

Sir Radfordin 18:38 29 Mar 2004

This one suit?

click here

or

click here

There is no reason why it needs to be USB 2.0 as you will not be doing anything that involves transfering significant amounts of data (unless you type incredibly fast!)

carver 21:50 29 Mar 2004

If you have an Aldi store near you then they have Medion cordless keyboards on offer this Thursday at £20 complete with 5 button optical mouse. For the price you can't go wrong, they even have a 3 year warranty.

kentylad 10:35 30 Mar 2004

Yeh sounds like it may be a good idea. I dont know why, but especially looking at Radfordin's suggections the cordless mouse make such a difference in price. However at twenty quid you can't really go wrong!

Aspman 13:41 30 Mar 2004

Lidl have a similar deal at the same price also I believe.

kentylad 14:15 30 Mar 2004

is the lidl deal currently active?

tobykim 22:26 30 Mar 2004

Lidl's offer finishes tomorrow as they have new stock on Thurs so you might be lucky

TomJerry 09:37 31 Mar 2004

what time the store open?

kentylad 09:54 31 Mar 2004

I suppose opening times are specific for your store

I went into a Lidl yesterday, and they claimed that they had no keyboards, but only mice...?

Are you sure the offer doesn't start on Thurs?

anchor 11:55 31 Mar 2004

Have a look at this thread:

click here

blackbob 08:12 01 Apr 2004

I got the Medion wireless keyboard/mouse from Aldi about four months ago keyboard great but mouse only functioned for a few weeks then cursor frozen no movement at all,4 buttons and scroll wheel work. So Kentylad you probably finish up like me with only a keyboard. As for the three year warranty try getting in touch with Medion either by email or phone I find it is almost impossible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?