Confused over laptops and hybrids. Please help.

Declan-2263552 16:29 20 Feb 2015

Hi, I am really confused with what laptop or hybrid would be the best choice for me, and preferably at a decent price. I am unsure if I would benefit more from a laptop or a hybrid aswell. I am currently going through a course to take me to university next year, but I am in desperate need of a laptop/hybrid. I considered the hybrid because next year I will be taking the device with me to campus, whereas at the moment I am distance learning, so a laptop would be just fine at the minute, but do I want to be lugging a laptop round with me when a hybrid would be lighter. Also, after deciding which one would suit me better, I then have another dilemma of which type of laptop/hybrid would suit my needs the most. I have siphoned through hundreds of pages of laptops/hybrids and have come to the conclusion that I haven't the faintest idea where to look. Thank-you for the time taken to read this and please any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

HondaMan 07:51 21 Feb 2015

Check out the course requirements for the hardware and software, that may well limit your choices

john bunyan 08:37 21 Feb 2015

Best to stick to one thread. See

Other thread

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone