Computer training software from LIDLs

Totally-braindead 20:06 15 May 2006

Just in case anyone is wanting to know more about PCs LIDL are selling amongst other stuff a package called Eazy PC consisting of 7 CDs and a DVD, it goes on sale on Saturday 20th and contains tutorial for European Driving Licence software, the advanced one as well, Office XP, Office 2003, PC Maintenance and Learn to speak Spanish/French and some other stuff.
Cost for package £14.99.

Now just in case theres some new members reading this, these are tutorials NOT the software. Just thought I'd mention that in case someone thought they could get MS Office for £14.99.

Theres some other stuff as well, 17" Targa TFT, a Notebook, mouse, paper, keyboard etc. Might be worth a look

Totally-braindead 00:04 17 May 2006

I'll tick this as resolved to clear it from my postings, shame no ones interested. Never mind

Stuartli 10:03 17 May 2006

>>shame no ones interested.>>

Perhaps it's because there's no mention of these items on the Lidl website and also the fact that its specials first go on sale on Thursdays and Mondays, not Saturdays?

Totally-braindead 19:34 18 May 2006

Not in Scotland Stuartli, I have the leaflet in front of me now and it clearly says From Saturday 20th May, 4 pages of computers related stuff.

Vangeliska 19:54 18 May 2006

Totally-braindead is totally correct!!

Stuartli 00:35 19 May 2006

Maybe partially correct...:-)

Lidl brings out offers on a regional basis.

Some regions has them one week and other regions the next.

But they are still not listed on the Lidl website and Special Offers are normally on Mondays and Thursdays, not Saturdays...:-)

I'm not claiming in any way that Totally-braindead is wrong in any way, merely pointing out what I have discovered.

Vangeliska 01:27 19 May 2006

Totally-braindead is 100% correct. Lidl in Scotland have had several SATURDAY specials in the past months.

Stuartli 09:41 19 May 2006

That maybe so as Scotland's retail operations are often different to ours; however I live in the North of England...:-)

Stuartli 09:43 19 May 2006

The Lidl website actually states that some offers are on a regional basis:

click here

Totally-braindead 13:22 19 May 2006

I do appreciate what you are saying Stuartli, perhaps its only the Scottish ones who have these things on offer, the only way to find out would be check at your own store on Saturday and see. That is if there was something you were interested in. Nice looking optical rechargeable cordless mouse for £9.99.

Stuartli 14:01 19 May 2006

I did have someone in mind for the training software..:-)

So far Lidl's keyboard and mouse sets or individual mouse items have all been rebranded A4Tech products.

These are exceptionally good quality and even more so in view of the price - I currently have the Silvercrest keyboard and optical mouse set (£19.99).

A4Tech products are rebadged by some of the best known names in the computer peripherals world.

Anyone interested could well find their own examples detailed on the firm's website(!):

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?