Choice Stationery and memory cards

shizzy 22:37 11 May 2008

Twice this year we have ordered inks from Choice and each time the order has included a Kingston memory card. Both times they have been out of stock although this is not mentioned on the site and the order goes through. You are informed in the almost immediate email of when the stock is expected but not too handy if you want one straight away. Perhaps we are just unlucky and want one at the wrong time.

tullie 11:23 12 May 2008

Maybe you will have to pop to the shops and get one if you are desperate?

Joe R 12:37 12 May 2008

shizzy,

never had any problems from here. click here

Strawballs 22:12 13 May 2008

click here= Try here.

choicestationery 00:57 14 May 2008

Dear Shizzy

Thank you for your post and Im sorry for the delay with your order.

On certain memory products there is a shortage in the UK which causes delay with supplies, unfortunately this has happened with your order.

We are looking at alternative brands of Memory however we feel that the Kingston brand is one of the best for performance and reliability and would not want to sacrifice our quality.

If you would like to email me with your order details I will be more than happy to check your order status.

We are always willing to offer an alternative product if this would help.

Please email me at paul.andrews@cmg-uk.com

Regards

Paul Andrews
Choice Stationery Supplies

shizzy 21:03 16 May 2008

Thanks for the links posted and thanks to Choice for posting but we will wait for the Kingston card. No tullie we weren't desperate but not everyone can 'pop to the shops or indeed are close to shops' I suppose what I really should have said was it would be helpful if all sites said when goods were not in stock before the transaction went through at the checkout. It was just that it happened both times we purchased a memory card. We have always been satisfied with their inks, genuine and compatible.
We received the ink yesterday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?