Choice Discontinue Think+ & CD/DVD Media Ranges?

Taff™ 11:44 18 Dec 2007

I believe Choice are to discontinue the Think+ ink ranges - certainly for the Canon printers. Apparently copyright laws are forcing Choice to a new range of Think cartridges which in my case for the Canon IP4000 are 30% more expensive. If anyone uses Think+ I suggest they stock up now whilst they have extended their 10% offer until Christmas Eve.

I also notice that they have introduced a Clearance Section click here and you will see a good chunk of the Infiniti Range at reduced prices - Perhaps they will switch to another brand but there are some bargains to be had now!

Perhaps we`ll get an official statement from Paul Andrews.

choicestationery 12:16 18 Dec 2007

Hi

We have introduced a new range of cartridges for the Canon series as we were not happy with the design of the previous ones.

Our prices have not gone up in over 6 years but we still remain competitive and as you say are currently offering a further 10% off. So you could still get them at £1.79 when buying 3 or more - so I think thats cheaper than before.

With all the fuel prices going up and up unfortunately we had to make a slight increase, but even so they are still less than a quarter of the OEM price - so I think you will agree thats not bad.

We have a brand new clearance section which enables us to offer end of line products at fantastic savings making way for new stock in the new year.

visit the site and dont miss out.

click here for the site

Taff™ 12:50 18 Dec 2007

Thanks for the comments however I was told the discontinuation was due to copyright problems, perhaps I was misinformed. Can you inform us if other printer compatible inks will also be withdrawn from the Think+ range e.g. Epson

As far as the price increase is concerned I note that 6 months ago I was paying £1.66 (Normal Price with no discount) for a single Colour Cartridge and I would be quite happy with the £1.79 price however I would, I assume have to buy 3 of any particular colour and wait for a 10% offer to get to the lower price. (Or does your discount structure allow me to order one of each colour which counts as 3)

Taff™ 20:30 23 Dec 2007

No response so I`ll close the thread. E-mail from Choice confirms copyright problems so I won`t pursue but if you need Think+ cartridges I suggest you buy now. The replacements are more expensive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?