Chocolate Marmite Bars.

Big L 266 09:31 01 Oct 2010

Hello.

The link below takes you to a Daily Mail article about Marmite Chocolate Bars.

click here

Notwithstanding the review, will you be trying a chocolate Marmite bar?

I will just for the heck of it!

Big L 266

onthelimit 09:41 01 Oct 2010

Hmmm. Love Marmite and chocolate, but not sure about this!

Kevscar1 10:40 01 Oct 2010

Think I will give it a miss and wait for the Tandoori Chocolate bar.

iscanut 11:14 01 Oct 2010

The Tikka Masala choc bar is the best !

wids001 11:28 01 Oct 2010

Too right I will. I was brought up on Marmite and still have it (thick) on a couple of slices of toast every morning.

Big L 266 11:44 01 Oct 2010

Hello.

I'm not sure about this combination either but a chook-based tandoori and a chook-based tikka masala choccy bar? You're kidding me surely?!Is there such a thing?

wids001....Now thats not fair! You've planted the seeds into my head to whizz off to the kitchen for a couple of thick Marmite toasties!

Its no good fellow chocolatier lovers. I've got to get myself a bar but in sunny(?) Spalding I don't think so. Lest I can buy one mail order or from John Lewis' store in downtown Peterborough!

Oh my poor old taste buds.....

Big L 266

onthelimit 12:08 01 Oct 2010

Wonder what they'd be like deep fried?

sunnystaines 13:08 01 Oct 2010

could find it in the supermarkets

BT 17:24 01 Oct 2010

Reminds me of plans a few years back for Chilli Flavoured Ribena. I worked for an associated company and they even produced some samples. It wasn't at all nice and I really can't imagine WHY they even thought of the idea.

spuds 21:57 01 Oct 2010

Battered fried Mars Bars took off quite well north of the border, so no doubt Marmite bars might be a specialty in some areas.

I have a friend who runs a food processing company, whose products are sold by many of the supermarkets and trade outlets. They have a section that undertakes 'new products' experiment ion. I am beginning to get fed up with the rejects :O(

wids001 10:37 02 Oct 2010

I was told they tested them on TV last night (Alan Titchmarsh). Apparently they weren't too bad. Then again, you'll either love 'em, or hate 'em!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?