Cheap genuine HP Printer Cartridges

freaky 09:19 22 Jun 2006

The HP are selling new cartridges via their online HP Store at about 35% discount.

click here

spuds 09:40 22 Jun 2006

The HP store seems to have a limited range. Just tried a couple of popular cartridges for an HP OfficeJet, and it told me they do not exist?.

Arnie 12:57 23 Jun 2006

This may be of interest.

click here

freaky 21:24 26 Jun 2006

Thanks for the link Arnie - theoretically it sounds OK, in practice ?

Arnie 23:25 26 Jun 2006

Choice Stationery are a well respected company.
They have successfully co-developed a replacement cartridge system suitable for Epson printers without breeching Epson's copyright.

I am sure their Peach supplier of the detachable cartridge/print head system will be just as successful. It's just a matter of giving them time to cover the numerous models that exist.

Since the Peach system appears to be a new concept, I can't see any copyright issues.
I think they will be a welcome addition to Choice's excellent range.

spuds 09:22 27 Jun 2006

Arnie-- The Peach head looks very nice, but will Choice use this on other suitable cartridges.

I use to support Choice, but the particular cartridges that I wanted, Choice stopped supplying them. So I moved to self refills, 7dayshop, one or two other suppliers including click here

Arnie 14:57 27 Jun 2006

Choice say their Peach range supports HP, Lexmark and Dell.

Yes I do I know that they have stopped supplying certain printer cartridges. However, I have no trouble obtaining my Epson C66 printer compatible carts and they contain more ink than the originals.

At the moment regular users of choice are being offered a 10% discount. I've just received my discount code.

Sic 17:28 27 Jun 2006

Choice stationary get two thumbs up from me, good products, excellent prices and very good customer service.

Would not hesitate to recommend.

freaky 18:02 11 Jul 2006

It took from the date of my 1st post on this subject, till today before the Cartridges actually arrived - not very impressed !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?