CDiscount

bounce44 16:58 27 Jan 2009

click here

Defo want this laptop, is over £500 on Amazon and other places. So £450 is bargain. Anyone bought a laptop from then. I know they knew in UK and are bg in france.

But would like to here positive feedback first before ordering something.

Joe R 17:18 27 Jan 2009

bounce44,

Don't know if you noticed, but the item is out of stock.

bounce44 17:38 27 Jan 2009

Oops thanks Joe. Didn't notice!

Still be nice to hear if anyone had good roder with them for future reference.

natdoor 18:07 27 Jan 2009

I was first made aware of them from curofone's post click here .

A little googling established that they are a large, well known French company that started trading here at the end of 2008. Some reviews have been good and where there were problems they undertook to resolve them. So they look to be OK but some recommendations from users of these forums would count more with me.

curofone 18:17 27 Jan 2009

Hello, i first came accross them back in december on another forum and like what natdoor said i heard that they had one or 2 start up problem but that is to be expected on such a large operation at the start and whenever a problem did arrise all i have heard is good things about them, ie customer recieving money off vouchers for inconvience, customers getting delivery cost back if something has gone wrong with that or the website being changed almost straight away when a problem is flagged up.

if you go to click here you will find the forum i found them on and some deals that they are currently on CDiscount and if you go through some of the computing related ones you should find some feedback in their on what their service is like.

monkeyboy21 18:55 27 Jan 2009

If you like the look of that laptop same specs here for cheaper! I've got one and it's perfect for my needs, which are similar!

click here

bounce44 20:55 27 Jan 2009

Thank you very much Natdoor & Curofone. Also Monkeyboy cheers, that looks good, will check it out, thanks.

spuds 23:53 27 Jan 2009

If you do decide to purchase from this company, them make sure you use a credit card (not debit card), for your own safety and protection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?